- Is customer service and support a strong point or a weak link in your process?
- How do you respond?
- How do you record?
- How do you monitor social media, internet activity for customer comments?
- How is your competition doing this? what does your client expect? what can you resource?
- How do you measure this? can it improve?
- What do you offer? email us?phone us? twitter us?
- What is your Guarantee? your returns policy?
- Can you demonstrate your customer service?
Many, many people build the site, get the traffic, struggle with the conversion because the customer experience is not complete. look at the best – learn from them, study them, learn best practice, set up an unbeatable model. Its not difficult, but it requires commitment.
Related Articles Content Marketing, E-newsletter and Promotional Emails, Event-triggered Email Marketing, Customer Service & Support, Social Media Marketing, Website Personalisation, WIIFM, Emotional Based Message.